Call for Papers
Please note extended deadline!
Functional Plant Biology have agreed to host a special issue on the topic of Image Analysis Methods for the Plant Sciences, and we would like to invite all researchers in the field to consider submitting full papers for this issue. Appropriate topics for this issue include
– Plant image acquisition and analysis
– Image processing methods for dealing with plant science data
– Processing of plant video, including time-lapse
– Shape and morphological modelling for plant science
– Colour analysis for plant science
– Microscopic image analysis in the plant domain
– Analysing plant images outside of the visible spectrum (e.g. X-ray, CT, thermal…)
– Analysing plant growth and motion from images and video
– Evaluation and benchmarking of plant image analysis
All papers should include a focus on the biological application as well as the methodology. Papers can be either research articles or reviews.
In order to do so, please submit via http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/csiro-fp
General instructions for authors are here http://www.publish.csiro.au/nid/105.htm?nid=105&aid=413
In section 5 of the submission process, there will be a drop-down menu under Special Issues called Plant Image Analysis. Please tick this box.
The deadline for submissions is Friday
January 24th February 21st 2014.
Andrew French and Hannah Dee
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com